Procedure for settlement
Step 1: Receive complaints
The members can send their comments or complaints in the following forms:
- Send a letter via post to the address of the headquarter of Vietnammm.com (The contents of the letter clearly specify the problems that the members want to complaint and some relevant information and documents which can support the process and settlement of such complaints)
- Call directly to the Customer Service Desk via Hotline: 08 73050779. The Customer Service Desk is responsible for recording all complaint information of the members and sending them to relevant departments to resolve such complaints (The members are responsible for providing the Customer Service Desk with any relevant information or documents if being required to support);
- Send directly to the email address on the Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Perform Analysis and evaluation
- Within 24 hours (excluding Saturday, Sunday, public holidays, Tet holidays) since the date of receiving a complaint, Vietnammm.com will conduct an investigation, verification, analysis and evaluation against the complaint of member.
Step 3: Synthesize information and resolve complaints
- After clearly verifying the complaint, Website will synthesize information and base on the regulations of Vietnammm.com to handle and solve customers’ complaints.
Step 4: Answer customer
- Within 24 working hours after receiving the complaint, Vietnammm.com will deliver written answer or give answers to the Members through other means such as email, phone, fax. If the complaints are complicated and require more time to resolve and respond to members clearly, Vietnammm.com will directly contact the customer to extend the time to respond, but no more than 60 working hours.
Step 5: Finish